Johnson v wire water well screen-your best choice
Material: Stainless steel wire, steel wire, iron wire, galvanized wire etc.
Wire Diameter: 0.5mm-5mm
Type: Filter Cylinder
Style of connection: by welding or by threaded male/female coupling.
Wedge wire screen Characteristics
1.The benefit of wedge wire screen is more open area, have very precise openings
2. maximum design flexibility, stronger and more durable
3. economical, easier installation and long-term operating
4. reduce the abrasion of the pump(under the same condition,
high open area can make the speed of groundwater entering into the screen much slower than any other filtration apparatus,
which will avoid sands entering into screen because of high pressure, thus reduce the abrasion of the pump.
Wedge wire screen Application
wedge wire screen is widely used in filters, strainers, architectural screens, water treatment underdrains, media support grids and overlays, infiltration gallery screens, lauter tun screens, many other liquids, solids separation applications
Note: other wires and rods available upon request
- Filter screen Johnson Typ
- Johnson-type water well f
- Johnson Sieve Tube/v Wire